Renewing a token with Apple Business Manager:
- Login to SimpleMDM and go to the VPP page.
- Click 'Renew' next to the token you want to renew/is expiring
- If listed, make sure to note the Location Name
- Login to your Apple Business Manager account.
- Click the button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select 'Preferences'.
- Click 'Payments and Billing'.
- On the right side of the screen, under 'Apps and Books' , go down to 'Content Tokens'
- Click 'Download' next to the name that corresponds to your VPP token's location name. This will download the VPP token file.
- Upload the token and follow the prompts to save.
Renewing a token with a legacy VPP account:
- Login to your Apple VPP account.
- Click the drop down button in the upper right of the screen and select 'Account Summary'.
- In the 'Managed Distribution' section, click the 'Download Token' link.
- Login to SimpleMDM.
- Navigate to Apps > VPP.
- Click 'Renew' next to the VPP organization name.
- Upload the token file you downloaded from VPP and save.